December 12, 2019 — 5:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
SNO-ISLE COUPEVILE LIBRARY
788 NW Alexander Street, COUPEVILLE, WA
- Call to order & Quorum call: Member and guest introductions
- Approve Agenda: Members vote to approve the Agenda
- Secretary’s Report: Randi Perry will present the Minutes for the September 19, 2019 General Membership Meeting. Vote to approve the Minutes.
- Treasurer’s Report: Bethel Hart will present the Treasurer’s Report and Budget for 2020. Votes to approve the Treasurer’s Report and Budget.
- Election of Director: Vote to re-elect Joe Grogan for 3-year ter
- “Pass the word!”:
- Comments on AWWA one-day workshops on Whidbey Island; ideas for subject matter for the April workshop.
- Date and theme for next Quarterly Membership Meeting in March 2020 at Coupeville Library.
- WIWSA participation in Sound Waters University presentations on Saturday, February 1st at South Whidbey High School.
- Theme of this meeting: “Drafting your Small Water System Management Program” (required by WAC 246-290-105). Presentation by Ms. Katy Isaksen on composing Chapter Three: FINANCIAL CAPACITY.
- Floor open for questions & answers and general discussion – all chapters & aspects of the SWSMP