March 19 June 18, 2020 — 5:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
Coronavirus: As State DOH staff is grounded until at least May 1st, and as our membership skews older, we have reluctanly decided to cancel the March membership meeting and run the same program for the June meeting.
- Call to order & Quorum call: Member and guest introductions
- Approve Agenda: Members vote to approve the Agenda
- Resignation of Jim Patton: See note from Jim here. Members vote of thanks to Jim.
- Introduction of board
- Secretary’s Report:
- Randi Perry will present the Minutes for the December 12, 2019 General Membership Meeting. Vote to approve the Minutes.
- Randi Perry will present the Minutes for the January 17, 2020 Special Membership Meeting. Vote to approve the Minutes.
- Treasurer’s Report: Bethel Hart will present the Treasurer’s Report. Vote to approve the Treasurer’s Report.
Day with DOH Workshop , April 15th, Skagit Valley Inn & Conference CenterCancelled.
- One-day Asset Management workshop on Whidbey Island
on April 30th, Coupeville Rec Hall, details to follow. To be rescheduled for June.
- Date and theme for next Quarterly Membership Meeting in
JuneSeptember 2020 at Coupeville Library
- Theme of this meeting: Follow up on open issues and questions from “Drafting your Small Water System Management Program” (required by WAC 246-290-105).
- Open issue survey results. If you have not yet completed our survey, please do so here.
- Reserve Studies
- Equipment Inventory and Asset Management, with a focus on preparing for the workshop.
- Record keeping
- Floor open for questions & answers and general discussion – all chapters & aspects of the SWSMP