June 18, 2020 — 5:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
This meeting will be held via Zoom.
Note that the meeting invitation will be sent via our email list only. You must be a subscriber to receive the invitation email.
Click here to subscribe!
- Call to order & Quorum call: Guest introductions and explanation of Zoom meeting logistics
- Approve Agenda: Members vote to approve the Agenda (voting will be via the chat function in Zoom)
- Jim Patton stepping down as President: See note from Jim here. Members vote of thanks to Jim.
- Introduction of board
- Secretary’s Report:
- Randi Perry will present the Minutes for the December 12, 2019 General Membership Meeting. Vote to approve the Minutes.
- Randi Perry will present the Minutes for the January 17, 2020 Special Membership Meeting. Vote to approve the Minutes.
- Treasurer’s Report: Bethel Hart will present the Treasurer’s Report. Vote to approve the Treasurer’s Report.
- Status of State DOH PFAS rulemaking
- Results of SWSMP open issues survey
- One-day Asset Management workshop, details to follow. To be rescheduled for the fall.
- Date and theme for next Quarterly Membership Meeting in September 2020 at Coupeville Recreation Hall (or via Zoom)
- Theme of this meeting: COVID-19 – issues and resources
- We have brought together a panel of water system experts to lay out the resources available to help you manage your water system at this time and to answer your questions.
- Our panelists are:
- State DOH ODW – Jennifer Kropack and Denis Mehinagic
- County DOH – Aneta Hupfauer and Jill Wood
- King Water – Sandra Bodamer
- AWWA – Jeff Lundt
- Floor open for questions & answers and general discussion