We suggest checking this link frequently for updated information.
“First we are protecting our workers. We are no longer having morning meetings, cancelling all customer meetings and not allowing anyone into our offices. I have also instructed all the guys to stay away from all customers, maintain the ten foot distance.
If we become short staffed, we will focus on the chlorinated and filtered systems and, of course, cancel all projects. We can actually manage with 3-4 guys, but it is tough, very tough. We’ve all talked and all know what we have to do, if it gets that bad. We also have a few other people we can draw on, if need be.
This page has useful resources for drinking water system owners and operators
June 18, 2020 — 5:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
This meeting will be held via Zoom.
Note that the meeting invitation will be sent via our email list only. You must be a subscriber to receive the invitation email.
Click here to subscribe!
- Call to order & Quorum call: Guest introductions and explanation of Zoom meeting logistics
- Approve Agenda: Members vote to approve the Agenda (voting will be via the chat function in Zoom)
- Jim Patton stepping down as President: See note from Jim here. Members vote of thanks to Jim.
- Introduction of board
- Secretary’s Report:
- Randi Perry will present the Minutes for the December 12, 2019 General Membership Meeting. Vote to approve the Minutes.
- Randi Perry will present the Minutes for the January 17, 2020 Special Membership Meeting. Vote to approve the Minutes.
- Treasurer’s Report: Bethel Hart will present the Treasurer’s Report. Vote to approve the Treasurer’s Report.
- Status of State DOH PFAS rulemaking
- Results of SWSMP open issues survey
- One-day Asset Management workshop, details to follow. To be rescheduled for the fall.
- Date and theme for next Quarterly Membership Meeting in September 2020 at Coupeville Recreation Hall (or via Zoom)
- Theme of this meeting: COVID-19 – issues and resources
- We have brought together a panel of water system experts to lay out the resources available to help you manage your water system at this time and to answer your questions.
- Our panelists are:
- State DOH ODW – Jennifer Kropack and Denis Mehinagic
- County DOH – Aneta Hupfauer and Jill Wood
- King Water – Sandra Bodamer
- AWWA – Jeff Lundt
- Floor open for questions & answers and general discussion